For any interests or questions regarding SFFECO products & services, please click below.Send Enquiry
Centrifugal End Suction Fire Pumps
Our End Suction Fire Pumps are UL Listed & FM Approved and are in compliance to NFPA 20 Design Requirements. The fire Pumps come in a wide range of Flows and pressures. All SFFECO End Suction pumps pass through rigorous Hydrostatic & Performance test, as required by global standards. These Fire pumps are available in Electric Motor & Diesel Engine Driven configurations.
Technical Data Table
|Model No.||Rated Capacity (GPM)||Suction Flange Size Ø (inches)||Discharge Flange Size Ø (inches)||UL Listed Rated Net Pressure Range (PSI)||FM Approved Rated Net Pressure Range (PSI)||Approx Speed (RPM)||Max Working Pressure (PSI)|
|SFP 50-20 EM||50||2||1¼||68-87||68-88||2900||230|
|SFP 50-20 EH||50||2||1¼||101-129||102-129||3500||230|
|SFP 50-26 EM||50||2||1¼||115-140||115-133||2900||230|
|SFP 50-26 EH||50||2||1¼||163-206||168-195||3500||230|
|SFP 50-20 EHA||50||2½||2||106-129||x||3500||230|
- Dynamically Balanced Impeller extends bearing life and ensures smoother operation.
- Foot Supported Casing eliminates need to support casing when bearing assembly is removed.
- Top Centerline Discharge transmits residual pipe strain to feet of casing and eliminates the need for left-handed or right-handed casings and impellers.
- Simpler Installation & Piping Layout via top centerline discharge with base supported casing.
- Back Pullout Design supplied with spacer coupling ensures easy pump maintenance without Dismantling.
- Frame-mounted design.
- Self-Venting Design eliminates vapor lock and the need for automatic air release valve.
- Efficiently Designed Shaft to minimize shaft deflection at the stu‑ng box.
- Small Footprint ideal for retrofit.
- Heavy Wall Thickness to provide for generous corrosion allowance.
- Heavy Duty with integral flush line for packing lubrication.
- Lip Seals on each bearing housing cap to keep out contaminants.
- Back Pump Out Vanes prohibiting material from building up behind impeller.