For any interests or questions regarding SFFECO products & services, please click below.Send Enquiry
Centrifugal End Suction Fire Pumps
Our End Suction Fire Pumps are UL Listed & FM Approved and are in compliance to NFPA 20 Design Requirements. The fire Pumps come in a wide range of Flows and pressures. All SFFECO End Suction pumps pass through rigorous Hydrostatic & Performance test, as required by global standards. These Fire pumps are available in Electric Motor & Diesel Engine Driven configurations.
Technical Data Table
The range of End Suction Fire Pumps has a wide range of models, which come in varied flows & pressures. For more detailed information please contact our sales team or you can download our Catalog from below.
- All Pumps are Hydrostatically Tested to minimum of 150% of its Maximum Working Pressure and can withstand Double the Max.Working Pressure.
- All Pumps have Clock-Wise Rotation when viewed from the Driver Side.
- All Pumps are horizontal single stage Pumps.
- “The rated speed marked on the pump can vary within +/-4% of the listed/ approved rated speed example: 3000 RPM pump can be driven with 2900 RPM Drivers.”
|Model No.||Rated Capacity (GPM)||Size(SucXDis) (inches)||UL Listed Rated Net Pressure Range (PSI)||FM Approved Rated Net Pressure Range (PSI)||SETSCO & CE Pressure(PSI)||Approx Speed (RPM)||Max Working Pressure (PSI)|
|SFP-50-20 EM-2G||50||2 ½ X 2||74 - 93||74 - 93||74 - 93||2900||180|
|SFP-50-20 EM-2G||50||2 ½ X 2||79 - 99||79 - 99||79 - 99||3000||180|
|SFP 50-20 EM||50||2 x 1 ¼||68 - 87||68 - 88||68 - 87||2900||230|
|SFP 50-20 EH||50||2 x 1 ¼||101 -129||102 - 129||101 -129||3500||230|
|SFP 50-26 EM||50||2 x 1 ¼||115 -140||115 - 133||115 -140||2900||230|
- Dynamically Balanced Impeller extends bearing life and ensures smoother operation.
- Foot Supported Casing eliminates need to support casing when bearing assembly is removed.
- Top Centerline Discharge transmits residual pipe strain to feet of casing and eliminates the need for left-handed or right-handed casings and impellers.
- Simpler Installation & Piping Layout via top centerline discharge with base supported casing.
- Back Pullout Design supplied with spacer coupling ensures easy pump maintenance without Dismantling.
- Frame-mounted design.
- Self-Venting Design eliminates vapor lock and the need for automatic air release valve.
- Efficiently Designed Shaft to minimize shaft deflection at the stu‑ng box.
- Small Footprint ideal for retrofit.
- Heavy Wall Thickness to provide for generous corrosion allowance.
- Heavy Duty with integral flush line for packing lubrication.
- Lip Seals on each bearing housing cap to keep out contaminants.
- Back Pump Out Vanes prohibiting material from building up behind impeller.