For any interests or questions regarding SFFECO products & services, please click below.Send Enquiry
Centrifugal Horizontal Split Case Fire Pumps
Our Horizontal Split Case Fire Pumps are UL Listed & FM Approved and are in compliance to NFPA 20 Design Requirements. The fire Pumps come in a wide range of Flows and pressures ranging from 150 psi to 2000 psi. All SFFECO Split Case Pumps pass through rigorous Hydrostatic & Performance test, as required by global standards. These Fire pumps are available in Electric Motor & Diesel Engine Driven configurations.
Technical Data Table
|Model No.||Rated Capacity (GPM)||Suction Flange Size Ø (inches)||Discharge Flange Size Ø (inches)||UL Listed Rated Net Pressure Range (PSI)||FM Approved Rated Net Pressure Range (PSI)||Approx Speed (RPM)||Max Working Pressure (PSI)|
- Horizontal Split for easy access.
- Dynamically Balanced double suction impellers extend bearing life and ensure smooth operation.
- Casing with Thru-Bore allowing Easy Removal of the entire rotating assembly, including both stuffing boxes, and the entire bearing housing assembly.
- Volute Type Casing with double suction provides suction and discharge nozzles cast integral with the lower half of the casing.
- Both the Inboard & Outboard Bearing can be completely replaced without disturbing any other part of the rotating assembly, due to the Cartridge bearing arrangement.
- Suction & Discharge Gauges with shut-off cocks.
- Renewable casing wear rings, for Easy Maintenance and proper running clearances.
- Casing Wear Rings allow smooth transfer of fluid into impeller eye, increasing efficiency & lowering NPSH.
- Lower Initial Cost
- Rugged Construction
- Liberal water passages
- Efficient Operations
- Grease Lubrication
- Heavy wall thickness to provide for generous corrosion allowance and high working pressures.
- Heavy Dury outboard bearing fixed rigidly in housing to take end thrust load.
- Lip Seals for both bearings protects the bearing housing from contaminants
- Suction & Discharge connections placed in lower half, allows removal or inspection of upper half and rotating assembly without disturbing piping or driver.