For any interests or questions regarding SFFECO products & services, please click below.Send Enquiry
LPCB Approved Dry Barrel Hydrant
SFFECO Dry Barrel Hydrant has been LPCB Approved and is designed as per international standards. Our Hydrant confirms to BS EN 14384: 2005, BS 1074-1, BS 1074-2 & BS 1074-6 Standards. The hydrant has a Break away design to prevent accidents to the hydrant, where only the upper part of the flange would be broken upon impact, when broken it is still able to maintain the seal and there is no leakage of water. Automatic drain system drains the water in the upper part when the main valve is closed, thus avoiding damage caused by freezing.
|Model||Barrel Depth (A)||Working Pressure||Inlet/ EN1092-2||Outlet||Type|
|100SFH1325-LPDI||800/1200/1445||16 Bar||DN100 with ﬂange||Two 2.5” BSP and one 4” BSP, coupling or valves1||Without break system|
|150SFH1080-LPDI||600/800/1200/1500/1700||16 Bar||DN150 with ﬂange||Two 2.5” BSP and one 4” BSP, coupling or valves1||Without break system|
|100SFH680-LPDIB||420/575/800*||16 Bar||DN100 with ﬂange||Two 2.5” BSP and one 4” BSP, coupling or valves1||With Break System|
|150SFH680-LPDIB||420/575/800*||16 Bar||DN100 with ﬂange||Two 2.5” BSP and one 4” BSP, coupling or valves1||With Break System|
- Shell material is of ductile iron.
- Available with straight and 90 Deg Inlet connection.
- Dry barrel design eliminates damage to the hydrant caused by freezing or corrosion of the upper part.
- Available with Different type of caps and out let landing valves.
- Externally sand blasted for smooth finish.
- Hydrants are designed for high performance and easy to install, maintain and repair.