Techniq International develops CAFS Car to be effective and dependable in situations that require quick response. Using CAFS System that are reputed all over the world, our CAFS Car provide the best solution for fighting fire as a mobile emergency vehicle.
Design & Equipment
- Engine: Kawasaki
21 Hp, Liquid cooled, V twin, gasoline powered, fuel injected, vernier throttle, 12 vot electric start.
- PUMP: Darley
1 x fully adjustable 1 1/2″ CAF discharge mix point
1 1/2″ water discharge 2″ NPT suction ilet
2 1/2″ water and air pressure gauges
Water: 150 gpm – 568 L/M @ 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Air Compressor: 60 cfm (1699 L/M @ 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Mini Pumper, Rescues, Wildland / Interface
- Precision Computer Cut Venitlated, Hinged, Latched and Fully Assemblesd
- All Stainless Steel Plumbing
- Illumicated Laster Cut, Brushed Stainless Steel Control panel with all gauges and controls installed.
- Fast Foam 50 Proportioner
- Aluminum Frame with fork lift provisions.
Chassis / Car
4 x 2 / 4 x 4
Diesel / Gasoline
Standard or Extended
Disclaimer: Also available in Ford E Series, Ford F Series, Nissan and Chevrolet Chasis, depending on design and customer requirement.