The Hawk 1 series is a compact but reliable fire fighting apparatus, specially designed for urban areas where accessibility for big fire fighting truck is a challenge. it is the cost efficient way of bringing the fire under control.
- First Attack Hose Reel for Rapid response
- Dry Chemical Powder System with quick actuation capability
- Rapid Intervention Hose Reel
- Dry Chemical Powder Panel for easy and quick operation.
- Pump Control Panel necessary gauges and indicators for better control.
- Fire Fighting Accessories clamped for quick withdrawal and attack.
- High Quality rescue tools
- Remote Controlled Light mast for use at night.
- Water Pump useful for suction, transfer and supply.
- Fog and Straight stream type remote controlled monitor
- Engine Driven, single stage centrifugal pump.
- Rope operated 2 section Ladder
- Body : Modular type with additional crew cabin
- Water Tank : Required Capacity b/w 1500 Ltr. to 1800 Ltr.
- Foam Tank : Required Capacity b/w 200 Ltr. to 300 Ltr.
- DCP Tank : Required Capacity b/w 50 Kg. to 100 Kg.
- Tank Material : Stainless Steel or Mild Steel or GRP
- Origin : Darley – USA / Firefly – India / Mortis – Japan
- Pump Mounting : Rear
- Pump Capacity : 500 – 2100 lpm
- Foam Proportioner: FEECON Around the Pump
- Hose Reel : 3/4″ – 1″ x 30 metres with nozzle, Water or DCP, Manual/Electrical rewinding system
- Monitor : 1000 LPM to 1800 lpm, manually controlled or remote controlled with wireless remote
- Ladder : Rope operated 2 or 3 section extension ladders mounted over roof
- Painting : Fire Red RAL 3000 or by customer choice
Chassis / Car
4 x 2 / 4 x 4
Diesel / Gasoline
Automatic / Manual
Standard or Extended
Disclaimer: Also available in Nissan Urvan and GMC Savanna Chasis, depending on design and customer requirement.