The Hawk 2 is the most demanding model for municipal and industrial fire, capable to carry bigger amount of water and foam and complete sets of fire fighting tools and equipment.
- P.T.O Driven Centrifugal type fire pump
- Dry Chemical Powder System with quick actuation capability
- Rapid Intervention Hose Reel for Rapid response
- Dry Chemical Powder Panel for easy and quick operation.
- Pump Control Panel necessary gauges and indicators for better control.
- Fire Fighting Accessories clamped for quick withdrawal and attack.
- High Quality rescue tools
- Remote Controlled Light mast for use at night.
- Water Pump useful for suction, transfer and supply.
- Fog and Straight stream type remote controlled monitor
- Electrical winch with hook for pulling loats at rescue operation
- Rope operated 2 section Ladder
- Body : Modular type with/without additional crew cabin
- Water Tank : Required Capacity b/w 3000 Ltr. to 8000 Ltr.
- Foam Tank : Required Capacity b/w 500 Ltr. to 1000 Ltr.
- DCP Tank : Required Capacity b/w 250 Kg. to 500 Kg.
- Tank Material : Stainless Steel or Mild Steel or GRP
- Origin : Darley – USA / Firefly – India / Morita – Japan
- Pump Mounting : Rear/Midship mounted
- Pump Capacity : 2000 – 8000 lpm
- Foam Proportioner: FEECON Around the Pump, Foam Pro etc.
- Hose Reel : 3/4″ – 1″ x 30 metres with nozzle, Water or DCP, Manual/Electrical rewinding system
- Monitor : 1400 LPM to 4000 lpm, manually controlled or remote controlled with wireless remote
- Ladder : Rope operated 2 or 3 section extension ladders mounted over roof
- Painting : Fire Red RAL 3000 or by customer choice
Chassis / Car
4 x 2 / 4 x 4
Diesel / Gasoline
Automatic / Manual
Standard or Extended
Disclaimer: Also available in MAN, Mercedes Benz, Isuzu, Iveco, Renault, Volvo, Hyundai and Mitsubishi Chasis, depending on design and customer requirement.