Utility vehicle can incorporate a Water Mist Max system to allow the safe and effective use of water or liquid agents. Our nozzle allows you to have a Water Mist option depending on the type of and size of the fire. It provides a solution for effective, safe and cost effective first response both medical and fire. Mist Max is an environmentally friendly electric vehicle. Can be operated by 2 users (driver & passenger).
- Water mist technology has been developed and manufactured in United Kingdom (UK).
- Environmentally friendly (including Petrol Engine) certified no CO2 emission
- Water mist safer for fire fighters due to rapid cooling and mist curtain protecting fire fighter.
- Suitable for less experienced fire fighters.
- High efficient fire fighting
- 65% more efficient than conventional systems.
- Suitable on all risks (except some specialist materials)
- Nozzle Droplet with an unique size of less than 100 micron allowing extinguishing all types of fires including oils and liquids, still has water jet mode.
- Sufficient hang time to allow mist to convert to steam and evaporate cooling fire 20 bar pressure.
- Smaller droplets have larger surface area for rapid cooling.
- Easy to use
- Petrol driven Electric start control from central control panel (with catalytic converter)
- Self-pressure controlling
- Pumping System & Vehicle (environmentally friendly)
- Extraction fan for additional engine cooling
- Catalytic converter for NO co2 emissions
- Jet to spray 20 meters
- Mist effective @ 4-8 meters (most used method)
- Built inside hose reel for neat storage
- Lockers for medical equipment
- Side mounting stretcher bracket for storage
- Top mounting bracket and roller for transporting injured persons on stretcher
- LED lights for night use
- Certified no CO2 emission
- Water Tank:
200 L water tank at the back.
Provides 10 minutes of High effective fire fighting
- Hose Reel:
30 mtr of 1/2″ plastic Hose Reel
With Connections, couplings, Covers and Solenoid Valve
- Mist Nozzle:
A powerful mist nozzle is made of stainless steel material.
Maximizes water consumption and increases firefighting performance by using science to extinguish the flames with extreme cooling, rapid oxygen depletion. It also allows to have extended use of the water tank.
Change from Jet to Mist by twist grip on the branch. 25 ltr per min. in mist mode and 48 ltr per min. in Jet mode.
- Water Tank:
Chassis / Car
6 x 6
Elecrtronic Fuel Injection
Lock Ride Type (Single Box)
Disclaimer: Also available in other Chasis, depending on design and customer requirement.