Breast cancer will affect one in eight women during her lifetime. Our state-of-the-art mobile mammography screening unit. To bring preventive and diagnostic care to every woman needing it we have designed the Mobile Mammography Unit for comprehensive breast care and for early detection breast cancer screening.
Techniq International is now launching a new product line of Emergency and Medical vehicles with high‐end quality creating mobile spaces for a range of sectors. Using the most advanced European technologies in combination with our conversion specialization we continue to meet the latest industry standards and Build products and services that are engineered to innovate and outperform.
- GRP Gelcoat painted external finish
- Single axle trailer on air suspension with ABS
- 35mm of insulation in walls and roof
- Patient access lift with automatically folding staircase
- Slide out emergency staircase
- External security cameras with DVR recorder
- Individually controlled air conditioning to each room
- Super silent Diesel generator with 1000ltr tank
- Hydraulic levelling system
- Kitchen for staff use
- Reception area with 8 seats and desk
- 3 x changing cubicles
- screening room with steel floor to carry X‐ray machine
- Latest digital equipment
- Excellent interior finish
- 19kw silent diesel marine generators
- On-board electrical system
- Water filter system
- Both hot and cold running water
- Fridge for all consumables,
- Built in kettle and microwave system
- Reception/waiting areas,
- Staff facilities
- Mammography imaging environment.
- X-ray equipment
- Uninterrupted power supply
Chassis / Car
4 x 2, 4 x 4
Automatic / Manual
Disclaimer: Also available in other Chasis, depending on design and customer requirement.