Mobile X-Ray Unit
Mobile X-Ray Unit
The Mobile X-Ray Units are used as an additional resource for assisting patients by already existing facilities as an independently operating vehicle. This helps in saving time and assist patients faster decreasing wait time. Also the cost involved in establishing a X-Ray room in an existing facility is much higher than compared to a Mobile X-Ray Unit. This the type of solution that Techniq International is experienced in providing to our customers.
- Reception Area
Sofa for visitors
Storage area and Shelves
- Observation & Inspection Room
Patient Examination Bed
Table with Drawers
- X-Ray Room
Portable X-Ray Machine
Chair and Table
- Portable X-ray Unit
- Electric Awning Will be fixed on the curb sides of the vehicle
- Four (4) pcs. DCP Fire Extinguishers with holder
- Spare Tire compartment, Tools compartment
- Painting – Body paint finished as per vehicle color.
- Fleet marking as per client design using 3M reflective sticker
- Platform Sink & Lift System
- PVC Heavy Duty Tool Box
- Mudguards with rubber flaps on the rear wheels
- Rubber Dampers at the rear.
- Hydraulic Leveling system
- Side marker LED Lamps
- Interior LED DOME Rectangular white ceiling lights
- Suitable nos. of LED DOME Round 7” white ceiling lights
- Ventilation fans
- Portable Scene Light
- Scene light at side entrance
- LCD Reversing video system with 5″ LCD monitor and colour universal camera
- 220 V DC and 10 nos. of 12 V AC outlets in the clinic cabin suitably placed in different areas.
- Electronic Siren with Public Address System PA 300 with TS 100 Speaker
- Grill lights on the front grill strobe red series 40.
- Intersection lights fixed on front fender strobe red series 40 with frame.
- Rear lights stop / turn / reverse
- Consul box for the control switches and PA system
- Shore line (220 volts) with plug and 50ft. extension cable will be provided to connect the external power supply, when required.
- Rear View Camera at rear side with LCD screen in driver cabin.
- Inverter / Charger – 1000 VA
- Additional heavy duty Batteries
- Diesel Electric Generator – 20 KVA (220 V)
Chassis / Car
4 x 2 / 4 x 4
Automatic / Manual
Disclaimer: Also available in other Chasis, depending on design and customer requirement.