Rescue Max is an all-terrain, all-water, all-fire class, first response compact vehicle with a low pressure WaterMist fire suppression system
Built upon the unrivalled JCB 4x4 workmax and incorporating our watermist fire suppression system. The Rescue Max is able to tackle the full spectrum of fires, offering an effective, comprehensive response vehicle
- Water mist technology has been developed and manufactured in United Kingdom (UK).
- Environmentally friendly (including Petrol Engine) certified no CO2 emission
- Water mist safer for fire fighters due to rapid cooling and mist curtain protecting fire fighter.
- Suitable for less experienced fire fighters.
- High efficient fire fighting
- 65% more efficient than conventional systems.
- Suitable on all risks (except some specialist materials)
- Nozzle Droplet with an unique size of less than 100 micron allowing extinguishing all types of fires including oils and liquids, still has water jet mode.
- Sufficient hang time to allow mist to convert to steam and evaporate cooling fire 20 bar pressure.
- Smaller droplets have larger surface area for rapid cooling.
- Toxic Free agents for safe fire fighting
- 50 micron multi purpose mist and foam nozzle
- Proven pump technology
- Designed for most fire risks, A,B,C,E and F.
- Quick and easy to refill and maintain
- Little or no collateral damage after discharge.
- Lower life cycle costs.
- 100% environmentally friendly and responsible
- No thermal shock or electrical conductivity resulting from discharge.
- Totally safe to people and animals
- A powerful and multipurpose, genuine, low pressure WaterMist System