For any interests or questions regarding SFFECO products & services, please click below.Send Enquiry
KM Approved Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
Addressable fire alarm systems, also known sometimes as Intelligent Fire alarm systems are designed to be used in places where the network of detectors and the fire system is complex and complicated.
Addressable systems work on the concept of unique addresses for each device connected in the network. Each call point or detector in the network is connected in loops which can be easily addressed using the control panel of the addressable fire alarm system.
These systems are different from Conventional system as they point out the exact device that is being alarmed and not just the zone unlike the conventional systems.
This can save time and also help in rapid action in situations of fire.
Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
- Determine the exact location of fire.
- Save time by pointing to the activated device immediately.
- Handle false alarms more efficiently.
- Reduce the risk arising by false alarms.
- Less likely to lose connection and hence more reliable.
- Overall cost of wiring is comparitively less.
- Feature of doing health checks on detectors
- The integrity of the complete system can be monitored from one spot.