EN Standard Ambulance
The EN Standard ambulance is ergonomically designed for all the medical emergencies. The ambulance is designed according to CEN 1789 Standard. The patient cabin is designed in such a way to make the patient comfortable, safe and quick treatments and good transportation with all the supporting medical devices and accessories. Mercedes sprinter 324 KA is ideal for EN Standard Ambulance
- Body & General Construction
Ambulance all interior is made in ABC plastic and covered with white and non-fading gel.
Acoustic and Thermal insulation in side walls and roof of patient cabin
The Ambulance Flooring is covered with Marine grade Plywood, 18 mm thick, Heavy-Duty Vinyl anti-slip, anti-static and Liquid Proof. The Vinyl has “Raised Edges” to ensure a complete Seal of the Floor.
Installation of a partition wall to separate front and rear compartment made in ABC Plastic and covered with white and non-fading gel-coated GRP, shock-proof and resistant against detergents and disinfectants.
- Medical Cabinets
Action area consists of medical equipment brackets for Defibrillator, Patient Monitor (standard) for other additional equipments brackets will be made as per the client request and equipment needed.
A Separate oxygen cylinder cabinets for two 48 CFT oxygen cylinder.
Shelves and consumable rack will be installed in the left side of the patient cabinet.
- Attendant Seats
One Doctor Seat and one attendant seats Sliding, Ergonomically correct seat back with Lumbar Support, Minimize Neck and Back injuries with the extra Headrest. 3-point Safety Belt for Maximum Safety and Seating Comfort
- Intravenous (IV) Holders
Two IV hook brackets aluminum coated with Velcro straps mounted on Ceiling.
- Over-Head Grab Rail
An over-head grab rail fixed on the ceiling
- 1 x LED Light bar over the front roof (red white red)
- Electronic Siren with PA 300 amplifier, microphone and 100 W speakers
- 2 x Scene lights (White) 9×7 Series on each side and at rear and one (1) at front middle side.
- Two Strobe LED lights at the rear side.
- 2 x Flashing lights (red/blue) 7×3 series on the front grill.
- 8 x round type 7”diameter LED white lights located in two rows.
- Cabinet Lights
- Intercom system with hands free operation for both driver and paramedic
- Provision for radio communication system on request
- Main Roll-in Stretcher with mattress, restraints and fixations
- Emergency Foldable Stretcher
- Spinal Board with Restraints
- Head Immobilizer
- Cervical Collar
- Manual Resuscitation Kit
- Combination Chair Stretcher
- Wall Mounted Sphygmomanometer with adult and pediatric cuff
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- Laryngoscope Kit Complete
- Traction Splint set
- Extrication Device
- Eco Air Splint
- Flex All Splint
- Defibrillator with Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Disposable Ventilator
- Cardiac Impedance Device
- Ultra Sound
- Portable Nebulizer
- Portable Suction Device
- EZ IO kit
- Syringe Pump
- Infusion Pump
- Portable Oxygen Cylinder
- First Aid Kit
- CPR Board
- ALS Consumables
- Portable Mini Refrigerator
Chassis / Car
4 x 2
Disclaimer: Also available in GMC Savanna, Toyota Hiace and Ford E-350 Chasis, depending on design and customer requirement.