A communication vehicle is designed to help communicate with headquarters or also used as a invigilation unit. This are also used in areas where it is hard to keep an office and also in emergencies where communication is the key. A communication vehicle can be used for tactical command, army communications, law enforcement, customs check, or also for any other specialty requirement as requested by clients.
- Audible and visual warning devices:
Front LED Light bar
Front and rear hideaway Strobes
LED Warding lights mounted on front mirrors and grille guard
Public Address System
Rear storage compartments accommodate customer’s specific equipments including Defibrillator / Patient Monitor.
Customized command center storage cabinet with pull out drawers for files and equipment
- Custom Console built to accommodate Siren, Radios, Cell phone, Maps and misc storage.
- Reflective striping and lettering provided to customers specifications including rear window flag design.
- Complete In house installation of radio equipment.
- MMTD Smiths Detector (Multi Mode Threat Detector)
- RadSeeker Handheld Radiation Detector
- Radio ‐ to be installed at the middle of 2 desk at right side of the cabin.
- Rescue Tools
- 2x HP NOTEBOOK 15‐R121NE CORE I5 15.6″ (2 GB DEDICATED GRAPHICS) or equivalent
- Portable Mini Refirigerator
- Digital Clock
- 2 Printers
- LED Screen TV
- CCTV Camera
- Interior Lighting
- Front Light Bar
- Flashing Lights
- Loading Light
- Grill Lights
- Domestic Roof mounted Air conditioner
- Public Address System located in front console.
- Siren Speakers
- 1 x Reverse Camera at rear side of the cabin with LCD Monitor in Diver’s cabin.
- Light Power Mast – Roof Mounted